Top 5:Golf Course Snacks (for you and junior!)
1. Cheerios – These are neat, dry, and bite-size. A kid favorite and you never have to worry about messy clean up.
2. Apple wedges – Peel and slice up an apple and put it in a ziploc baggie. You’ll feel good about giving them something healthy and they tend to last a long time.
3. Cereal bars – These can double as snacks for you and for kiddo. They are softer than granola bars and therefore easier to chew. Just be sure to pack up the wrapper up when they’re done.
4. Popcorn – A fun, fun treat they take a long time to eat and won’t get them stuffed right away. Easy to clean up.
5. PB & J – If you’re out for awhile, peanut butter and jelly is a good lunch sandwich that is filling, tastes good, and won’t go bad sitting in the golf cart. I highly recommend it!
The best part about snacking on the course is the birds are happy to pick up anything that spills! ♣